J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management has been a leading manager of Hong Kong institutional and pension portfolios and has extensive experience in reserves, retirement fund and charity fund management. The Hong Kong Institutional and Pension team is now looking for a Sales Support Associate (or below).
In this position, you will perform a broad range of administrative functions that require confidentiality, diligence and self-motivation. You would need to possess excellent organizational skills and the abilities to prioritize effectively and multi-task efficiently. You will not only observe established procedures, processes and guidelines when performing assigned tasks, but also exercise good judgment and appropriate discretion to produce timely, high quality results that are in line with the Department’s objectives and best interests.
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for clients according to schedules
• Produce presentation materials for both internal and external use
• Compile internal reports for senior management
• Handle requests and respond to enquiries from clients/business partners
• Support Client Advisors proactively in all aspects of client relationship management
• Conduct research on industry and competitors with guidance from senior colleagues
• Liaise with relevant internal and external business partners on system/workflow enhancement, compliance- and regulatory-required policies and projects
• Coordinate and assist with events planning
• Review and identify ways to streamline sales and operation processes on an on-going basis
• Tertiary education with minimum 2 years of relevant finance experience
• Self-starter who is adaptive, fast-learning, responsive, reliable, extremely well-organized, detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional aptitude for following up and following through on assigned tasks
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Functional with the internet/intranet and proprietary software
• Fluency in verbal English and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese