Credit Bureau Operations / Data Furnishing
Business Operations Administration (601)
As a Business Operations Administrator you will work for Credit Bureau Operations and partner with the Chase lines of business to promote Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) data accuracy. This role will review, compile and provide furnishing oversight in accordance with guidelines to promote accuracy and facilitate reconciliation and remediation of data working directly with the National Credit Reporting Agencies (NCRA).
· Write new or update existing procedures to document policy driven standards
· Excellent Project Coordination and Project tracking skills
· Experience in collaborating across multiple functional operational teams
· Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task & handle multiple assignments, proactively consider future impacts & prioritize one's own work
· Must have professional verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
· Good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to influence
· Strong partnership and team building skills
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.