JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The candidate must have knowledge and/or experience of flood insurance coverage requirements for commercial property types.
This position is a member of the CIT-Servicing Team whose primary responsibilities include completing complex assignments and coordinating related activities. Reviews work of team members to ensure quality standards are met. Researches and resolves issues and serves as backup to team manager Candidate must have ability to interact on a professional manner with internal and external customers and external vendors, in both verbal and written communications. Ability to work autonomously on routine tasks after training has occurred and takes advantage of growth opportunities.
- Established knowledge in flood insurance requirements for commercial loans
- Working knowledge in performing insurance analysis
- Perform intervention and process control reviews using Quality Improvement Program database
- Must be able to read, understand, and accurately interpret commercial insurance documents.
- Mid to High-Level understanding of flood insurance documentation as well as all regulatory requirements surrounding flood insurance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of loan servicing experience
with emphasis on review of commercial insurance documents.
- Competency with Microsoft, Excel, Word and
- Strong competency in multitasking.
- Experience in Mortgage servicing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional behavior and team
work, is punctual, dependable and adheres to company
policy and procedures.
- Experience in financial services.
- Experience in servicing real estate
- Excellent written and verbal communication