About JP Morgan Asset and Wealth Management
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset and Wealth Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Investments Middle Office partners with various groups across the Private Bank, including Risk Management, Front Office Investors, Business Leaders, Legal and Compliance. The team coordinates information, business requirements and infrastructure necessary to enable clients to invest in a variety of dynamically managed portfolios.
We are looking for a high caliber Project Manager to join our team. The candidate is expected to plan, execute and communicate on high level complex projects, interacting with team members at multiple levels, including senior management.
• Bachelors Degree required
• Financial Industry Experience required, preferably Private Banking, Investment Management, or Brokerage/IB
• Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Ability to work in a high paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
• Superior organizational and planning skills; Ability to take a project or workstream from inception to completion
• Demonstrated track record of excellence in team building, leadership, project management and problem solving skills
• Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
• Excellent understanding and hands on experience with project management methodologies
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as Microsoft Project or other project management software experience
• FINRA Series 99 licensing required within 120 days of hire
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.