J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Process Manager - Job Description – NA Create–
Manager a Team of approx. 10 individuals including 3 TLs under NA and EMEA.
Good Stake holder management.
Be the SME of the processes.
Lead by Example.
Represent and Publish Team Metrics in BAU, Stakeholder/Branch, Service/Implementations Calls.
Address Escalations, Quality Self Assessment items in Timely fashion and provide appropriate feedback to the staff whenever necessary.
Learn and Perform Work Flow Co-coordinator responsibility. Learn IR processing & Support the team in as and when required.
Manage the New and Ongoing Projects.
Timely resourcing of staff access the Regions.
Ensure Cross Training is being carried out in related processes.
Take PMCs and provide constructive Feedback as required.
Review under performers and the corrective actions further to be implemented.
Generate Accurate Metrics to be represented in the Metrics and BAU calls.
Maintain high standards of SLA, KPIs, Quality Standards in the process.
Work with Global Partners, conduct Weekly, slow/fast boards to provide regular process Updates.
Work on Priority projects and Internal Deliverables Timely and Accurately.
Allocate and Delegate region specific activities to one downs and validate the same for Accuracy.
Support the execution of Document Inventory Management system (DIMs) automated workflow which includes scanning and indexing of client onboarding documentation
• Work closely with Implementation and Sales colleagues and other team members across regions to maximize performance of DIMs and other client onboarding initiatives
• Work closely with managers to provide feedback to improve DIMs workflow process
• Provide administration support, tracking, and reporting as required.
• Performance of due diligence process and control-related activities.
• Responsible for meeting client deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy
• Regular reviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented
• Prepare MIS / Scorecard as required by TL/PM. And monitor all relevant MIS data ensuring all issues have been resolved expediently
• Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase and department policies
• Provide support to team colleagues as required
• Meet or Exceed Scorecard Objectives
• Process request efficiently to maintain current portfolio and ensure aged items are escalated appropriately
• Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach
• Manage documentation aspects of TS Client on-boarding process which includes preparation of client documentation package and documentation review
• Support the execution of Document Inventory Management system (DIMs) automated workflow which includes scanning and indexing of client on-boarding documentation
• Work closely with Implementation and Sales colleagues and other team members across regions to maximize performance of DIMs and other client on-boarding initiatives
• Performance of due diligence process and control-related activities
• University degree.
• 2 to 6 years experience of Process Manager within cash management, Client Documentation, Legal Documentation, payments processing and clearing systems or strong financial systems integration experience with client systems would be an advantage.
• Proven project management experience, certification a plus (Certified Treasury Professional, Project Management Institute)
• Detail oriented and methodical.
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Strong teamwork and partnership.
• Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
• Demonstrable self-motivation, initiation and strong customer focus.
• Superior analytical skills with proven experience and skills in diagnosing problems.
• Ability to work independently
• Willing to work in Night shifts.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.