JP Morgan Intelligent Solutions (JPMIS) is a new group considering ways to transform and leverage JPM proprietary
data assets into opportunities for JPM. Protecting and managing intellectual property effectively as well as utilizing it to
develop solutions that are both customized and scalable will enable JPM to create additional shareholder value.
If you want to work on greenfield projects and apply novel big data/machine learning solutions to real business use cases, then this is the role for you.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for defining, managing, building and launching of green field projects leveraging big data/data analytics technologies. From ideation and innovation to end-to-end project management; and from implementation to launch, the product manager is an integral part of the successful delivery of solutions.
The Intelligent Solutions Technical Product Manager is responsible for the successful-end-to-end ideation to launch lifecycles of green field big data/data analytics products, this may include but is not limited to the following core competencies:
· Interface with business stakeholders to understand and define products with a big data/data analytics
· Capture requirements and define solution leveraging technical teams
· Develop project plans and define project purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, and measures of success
· Define sprint plans and serve as product manager in scrums
· Ability to lead projects in a predictable manner from inception to implementation, ensuring documented change controls and tollgates are in place
· Support project estimating activity, gathering impacts and efforts across multiple build and infrastructure teams
· Create BRD’s, diagram and other project artifacts and documentation
· Define and document project risks, mitigation plans and appropriate project governance
· Responsible for maintenance and delivery of standard artifacts in SharePoint, detailed project plan(s) in MS Project, and status reporting. Adhere to standards, tools, process and culture as defined by the PMO to ensure best in class approach to project delivery.
· Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary
· Provide communication to Senior Management and Stakeholders
Must have skills
· Understanding of Big Data/Data Analytics in context of product management
· Proven product management skills
· Excellent communication skills with a varied set of audiences
· Experience through the product development lifecycle
· Experience managing the deployment of products
· Degree from top tier institutions; MBA preferable
· Prior experience as technical product manager at a software house or consultancy
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: 2 Jan 2018