JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan and Chase brands.
The Corporate Development Program (CDP) is a global entry-level talent pipeline for the Technology, Finance, Accounting, Operations and Human Resource areas of JPMC. CDP recruits top talent from US colleges and universities, and supports the training and development of the new Analysts over a robust two year program, while the Analysts work in the LOBs and Corporate Groups on a full time basis.
The CDP Campus Recruiting Coordinator role provides campus recruiting support for our Program(s).
Campus recruiting support, which generally occurs prior to hire, covers the recruiting process from end to end for both summer interns and full time Analyst hires. Coordinators are involved with the execution activities necessary to successfully attract and convert to hire top entry-level talent for the firm.
Responsibilities surrounding Recruiting Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Provide on-campus support of recruiting activities including attendance as needed, scheduling, planning, and logistics (rooms, food, materials, etc.)
- Perform all Job Connect and WCN updates and maintenance
- Support and coordinate Summer Intern Program activities
- Provide in-bank support of recruiting activities including scheduling, planning, and logistics (rooms, food, materials, etc.)
- Process, resolve and reconcile recruiting related T&E
- Manage candidate relationships including arranging travel, scheduling, processing of T&E, initial point of contact and pre-employment activities
- Work with onboarding team to ensure New Hire processing is completed including; onboarding/offboarding, drug testing, fingerprinting, processing of sign on bonus, standard ID creation, correspondence, etc
- Develop, maintain and enhance intern and full-time candidate tracking files
- Manage, analyze, and summarize candidate data to produce reports
- Produce ad-hoc recruiting reports to meet program specific needs
Additional Jr. Recruiter responsibilities, on a limited basis, may also include the following:
- Help execute on sell strategies for candidates with offers
- Help with the execution of diversity hiring strategy on campus
- Work with recruiters to partner internally with other areas of the firm to share & learn best practices
- Work with recruiters to partner with campus school teams, as well as execute on an effective recruiting strategy for each school
- 2 -3 years experience in an administrative oriented role
- Prefer HR experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, follow-through and results orientation
- Knowledge of JPMC organization a plus
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in work style and communication style
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Ability to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across audience levels
- Outstanding team skills are a MUST