J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Securities' exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the U.S. offers clients a broad suite of traditional brokerage, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors leverage the vast resources of the global J.P. Morgan family and the strength of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of their clients.
Client Onboarding Specialists are intimately involved with the client on-boarding and account opening process in the JPMorgan Securities. Combining their knowledge and skills with the available technological tools, Client Onboarding Specialists pre-fill account opening documentation for clients, review completed documentation packages, complete data collection, coordinate with different functional areas to resolve any documentation issues, and respond to client and internal inquiries in a timely and personalized manner.
· Stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation
· Master all of the technology utilized in the client on-boarding and account opening process.
· Learn and master the new technology to improve efficiency and optimize execution, tracking and control capabilities.
· Accountable for coordinating the participation of Marketers, Product Specialists, Risk, Legal, Technology and Operational Support personnel, where required.
· Expected to meet the needs of clients while adhering to the firm's established policies and procedures.
· Perform periodic KYC (Know Your Client) reviews focusing on client documentation and account authorized parties. Strong understanding around the governing documentation of a legal entity (legal entity structures, operating LLC’s, bi-laws etc.)
· Liaise effectively with client-facing teams; provide strategic guidance as needed around client documentation, account opening policies, and Wealth Management standards.
· Assure adherence to corporate and regulatory control standards including KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering.)
· Pre-fill account opening documentation through requests from Financial Advisors and or Client Associates
· Track, communicate and respond to inquiries related to documentation status/issues.
· Leverage in-house technology to record client information; keep current with system updates and rollouts.
· Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations and ensure an optimal client experience.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with and gain the confidence of both integrated team partners and clients.
· Ability to review, validate and authorize documentation with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to obtain and handle sensitive and confidential information and required documentation in accordance with firm policies and procedures.
· Ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
· Strong knowledge of quality control techniques/procedures.
· Strong understanding of product range and operational processes.
· Perform other duties or special projects as required.
· Client Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience strongly preferred.
· Proven success at collaborating across lines of business to resolve issues, improve efficiency, and foster clear communication channels.
· College degree or equivalent experience.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.