JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Analyze Business Requirements, design, develop, test and deliver quality software products in a complex environment.
Create detailed manual test cases and automation scripts, works with Business Analyst to determine requirements are captured correctly.
Works with development team to analyze and resolve defects.
Work with globally located team members on a daily basis.
Help design, develop and implement test strategy, test plans based on detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate test data and prepare it.
Understanding of Software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
Understanding of TDD, BDD and Shift Left concepts
Ability to negotiate, communicate and deliver effective Automated Test solutions to both Development and QA organizations
Ability to prepare and effectively present status reports in either Agile Standup meetings or for QA
Knowledge and benefits of Services and API layer development and testing
5+ years of experience with the following:
Experience of QA Automation on enterprise applications
Solid experience in test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber/Gherkin, Junit/TestNG, Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc)
Experience of WebServices/REST API automation frameworks (Karate/RestAssured)
Proficiency in Java programming
Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
Exposure to Database schemas and SQL queries a plus