As an Executive Assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision making and coordinate efforts with other assistants supporting the CAO Group, Data Science and Fin Tech team. You will rely on excellent organization skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with timely follow through. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department’s activities and goals. Duties include full executive support to Roar Data lead to proactively improve efficiency. Additionally you will exercise independent judgement, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. This role will support a team of 16 people. This role will be part of an assistant admin team who will back each other up.
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls and disseminate all logistics to meeting attendees for team of 16
• Client Conference Event Planning Skills – Organize, gather and enter details for upcoming client events / road trips / meetings / marketing activities / group academic collaborations
• Travel – Coordinate international/domestic travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries, required travel visas/documents, and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Formatting of monthly status reports
• Proof-reading communications and obtaining requisite approvals
• Answer phones professionally, field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Answer enquiries related to Roar Data and train call center members on processes
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR +
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Manage requests for printing, binding of materials as needed
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Concur knowledge
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent telephone etiquette
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advice in advance with issues or delays
• Use of tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Ability to work closely and in partnership with other Assistants
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
• The ability to be an integral member of the team and understand group priorities
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.