JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment & Corporate Banking; Financial Services for consumers, small business and commercial banking; financial transaction processing; asset management and private equity.
The EMEA Quality Assurance (“QA”) group is an independent function within Commercial Bank, with the primary purpose to undertake ongoing quality reviews (on a sampling basis) of the work performed across Due Diligence Operations, Know Your Customer and Account Activity Review teams.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will primarily perform targeted reviews on work completed by Due Diligence Operations, summarising results and presenting to stakeholders. The Quality assurance analyst will be expected to identify incorrect decision making, determine gaps in process and procedure; question integrity of data and adherence to processing and servicing standards, policies and procedures. The Quality Assurance analyst will be accountable for analysing issues and paving the way for continuous improvement in the operational areas by identifying alternatives that are effective, practical and appropriate.
· Perform ongoing reviews of the DDO Operational team to ensure controls/standards with expansion to cover KYC reviews across Asset Management and CIB Lines of Business
· Question and investigate the reliability and integrity of data, the validity of conclusions and the appropriateness of assumptions made
· Review quality of completed cases, based on quality testing standards
· Identify key issues, trends, observations and effectively report summary results to key stakeholders
· Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies
· Provide recommendations for improvements to business processes
· Ensure consistency with the Global QA framework and governance approach
· Demonstrate ability to raise issues or information to relevant stakeholders or management with respect to the control environment, and to present the issue or information in a concise and effective manner
· Present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a persuasive manner
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results
· Experience with Financial Services industry, AML/BSA, KYC or Quality Assurance background preferred
· Knowledge of public data research including Lexis-Nexis & internal systems & applications
· Understanding of practices relating to AML, negative media, PEP & Sanctions
· Ability to translate technical data and information into business reports and presentations
· Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to analyse large amounts of data and disposition appropriately
· Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
· Strong documentation skills to clearly articulate results of testing
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Excel, documentation and metrics
· ACAMS certification is advantageous but not essential.
· Language skills are desirable but not essential
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.