JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
· Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
· Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
· Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
· Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
· Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Legal Technology (LT) is part of Corporate Technology’s Compliance & Legal Technology organization, which delivers technology solutions to support Legal as they advise the business on applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally, and assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment. Legal Technology is the steward for the design, build and management for the firm’s Legal Technology portfolio across all Lines of Business and global regions.
Legal technology vision is: Deliver innovative solutions for our Legal partners to enable them to be the most efficient, best-in-class corporate legal department in the world
Legal technology is looking for a Manager of Quality Assurance to lead a team of QA engineers responsible for quality assurance of our products.
· Establish Legal Technology QA Automation strategy and build Automated Testing across all legal solutions
· Provide leadership to the team of QA engineers
· Create and execute Functional and Performance testing strategy and deliver self-service automated solutions.
· Help to promote behavior driven development adoption and assist agile teams with creation of BDD user stories. Establish dictionary to support BDD
· Develop QA work plans, establish technical objectives, resource ramp-up/ramp-down decisions, resource allocations, assigning tasks, and managing groups/teams.
· Determine scope and execution strategy for test automation, identifying additional opportunities.
· Analyze manual test cases to evaluate the feasibility of automation and return on investment.
· Design and implements automation framework for web and windows applications, including 3-rd party applications (JAVA J2EE, .Net, with Oracle and SQL Server databases and infrastructure components).
· Manage all vendor interactions from financing to service levels.
· Design and automate regression testing that will support comprehensive testing.
· Conduct R & D to evaluate open source tools.
· Maintain schedules and coordinate activities for the team.
· Monitor the completion of tasks within time and cost constraints and ensures that technical and functional objectives are met.
· Interface with senior management to report on project and program milestones .
· 5 + years of QA Management experience and 8+ years Financial Services industry experience
· Extensive knowledge of test automation tools and standard load and stress testing methodologies and best practices.
· Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse team.
· Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models.
· Ability to work with different resources across all levels of the organization
· Experience in working with Outside Service Providers.
· Strong Project Management and analytic skills.
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
· Previous experience planning and execution of test automation
· Experience with resource planning, scope analysis, duration estimation, reporting and analysis
Required technical skills: Cucumber, Gherkins, Junit, Selenium
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.