J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Banking technology supports technology for 3 parts of the Banking business under CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), namely GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB (Global Corporate Banking) & TS (Treasury Services). GIB works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm’s relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today.
The role is for a senior business analyst in a core application portfolio for the Banking business. This is a terrific opportunity for a high energy individual seeking broad exposure to the business within a high performing technology group. The role will have significant connectivity with the Front Office Business and support teams. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years business analysis and product management experience within Investment Banking.
- Embed controls within banker workflow in response to regulatory and business control requirements
- Establish oneself as a trusted partner with key sponsors
- Work with internal clients to formulate and innovate business processes
- Actively identify opportunities to innovate strategically to benefit the platform and user base in the long term
- Capture business requirements and use cases including user journeys, channel strategy and interface designs
- Driving requirements through user due diligence and sign off
- Partner with developers to ensure requirements are implemented as specified
- Test case validation & some test case writing (although there is an off-shore testing team)
- QA co-ordination (some personal testing time will also be required)
- UAT Co-ordination
- Deployment management
- Troubleshooting of issues including working with Level 1 + 2 support teams and business users
- Innovative problem solving skills and experience in User Experience design
- Excellent project and programme manager across multiple platforms and multiple business lines
- First Class communication and presentation skills
- Able to "think on your feet"
- Passionate about technology and the opportunities it can offer
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must excel during periods of high stress environments
- Able to challenge requirements to improve them
- Detail Focused
- Ability to translate effectively between clients and developers
- Business Analysis and Product Management experience
- Financial Services Background or equivalent in large enterprises
- Must have worked as an end user client facing business analyst
- Must have worked on solution design through client problem statements and not just requirements notation
- Must have utilised technology in process engineering to deliver measurable efficiencies
- Must have designed user interfaces for multiple channels of delivery (mobile, web, and static e.g. email)
- Must have experience presenting to and influencing senior management
- Must have been involved in full SDLC's - 3 full cycles of each of the points detailed in the key responsibilities section
- Must have experienced the problems faced during the SLDC and have pre-defined but yet flexible tool kit for dealing with such issues
- Must have project-managed a major cross-border technology implementation
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran