JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services, transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers and many of the most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients in the world.
Wealth Management (WM) is part of the Asset and Wealth Management business segment. For over 160 years, Asset and Wealth Management has offered high quality client service and customized solutions to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. The WM Operations team is comprised of over 800 members, with the main hub located in Newark, DE. WM Ops provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
About Client Reporting
The Client Reporting Team is comprised of highly dedicated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of the client reporting for Private Banking accounts. The teams in Client Reporting include: Statements (Quality & Corrections), Suitability Hub, Regulatory Client Communications, Special Services, Audit Confirmations, Documentation Management and Fiduciary Safekeeping Services. The team interacts with a variety of internal groups including, but not limited to, Client Onboarding, Investors, Bankers, Middle Office, Operations, Client Services and Fiduciary Officers in an effort to assist with client requests, inquiries and/or issues.
- Perform quality reviews of Suitability & Options processing
- Identify, track and escalate discrepancies and follow through to resolution
- Perform trend analysis on volumes, errors, etc. and communicate results to senior management
- Establish MIS for various processes performed in Operations and the Front/Middle Office
- Learn and understand the various processes and procedures performed within Client Reporting
- Act as the escalation point for sensitive client issues, which may involve working with the Front Office to resolve questions, investigate issues and develop a satisfactory response to the client’s concerns
- Investigate opportunities to reduce costs, provide automation, and analyze fluctuations in key metrics
- Ensure timely and concise communication with key business partners and senior management
- Manage Operational Risk within team; assess risks and ensure adequate detective and preventative controls are in place to mitigate risk.
- Create training documentation, procedures, presentations and assist with data gathering
- Act as the escalation point for issues, which involves working with the Front/Middle Office to resolve questions, investigate issues and develop a satisfactory response to the client’s concerns.
- Investigate opportunities to reduce costs, provide automation, and analyze fluctuations in key metrics.
- Create presentations for Senior Management, Operations overview opportunities, etc