JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The CAO Operations (GCO) organization works closely with the Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) and Lines of Businesses (LOBs) to implement and operate a sustainable and scalable operational process supporting clients along the Know Your Customer (KYC) lifecycle including functions such as data collection, completion of the KYC profile, client screening, targeted local language and English language research, and quality assurance.
The KYC Solutions Team is responsible for acting as CAO Operations single point of contact for LOBs on issues relating to the KYC Record (nightly screening, due diligence reports, account activity reviews and holistic view). A KYC Solutions Analyst will be responsible for managing communication and escalation between CAO Operations and the LOBs on alerts which need to be evidenced in the KYC record (nightly screening, AML events, etc.). This team will also be responsible for managing requests for information from client owner to CAO Operations and providing LOB specific metrics across the functional groups of CAO Operations. Additionally, the analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data via publicly available and internal sources at a client level prior to final review by a KYC Operations Reviewer and the client-facing teams. This research is performed to ensure a client’s KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profile are escalated appropriately.
· Communicate, follow-up and attach into a client KYC record various alerts (Negative Media, PEP, Sanctions, etc.)
· Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
· Answer LOB queries
· Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
· Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
· Meet firm-wide quality standards
· Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
· Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
A strong sense of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Client (KYC) requirements and principles
Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
Very strong written and oral communications skills
Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
Prior senior management interactions preferred
- BS/BA Degree - Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred or equivalent military experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, KYC, AML and Screening
- Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Client documentation analysis experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new or unfamiliar subject matter.
- Strong ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Independent, self-motivated, with ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external business officers
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Strong analytical, prioritization, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong risk and controls awareness
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
- Demonstrated experience as a key contributing member of a high performing organization
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Excellent excel skills