JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Macro BIG technology team is part of the Macro front office technology that supports the global Sales, Trading, eCommerce and research organizations across FX, Rates and Commodities lines of business. The group is responsible for building analytics and the data platform. This platform delivers insight to sales and trading to optimize sales and trading decision making in addition to strategic decision making.
The BIG group is hiring a business data analyst to help us build our next generation business analytics platform. This person will work with business stakeholders to analyze business flows and map analytical questions to business operations. This is a great opportunity to work at the intersection of critical front office facing data analytics and big data technologies. The successful candidate will be part of a high energy team and have the opportunity to participate in building out the platform.
You will be a member of analytics team with below responsibilities
· Work with business stakeholders to analyze business flows and map analytical questions to business operations
· Align stakeholders and analysts on a prioritized view of how to use research and analytics to support business initiatives and strategy (analytics roadmaps)
· Coordinate with sources of data and provide support to all data analysis.
· Perform data analysis and facilitate landing data into platform
· Understand how data flows within various trading platforms to provide input on requirements for reporting/analytics.
· Work closely with Data Quality teams to ensure data integrity & completeness.
· Develop business requirements to drive functional specifications for reporting applications.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Candidate should have 5+ years in strong business analysis fundamentals in techniques for elicitation and distillation (BPMN, conceptual data modelling and exposure to logical data models)
· Experience with sales, trading, or electronic trading within any markets trading business (F&O, Equities, FICC)
- Understanding of markets data sets (instrument reference data, client reference data, trade, FIX, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills are a must for this position
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.