role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in big data and analytics.
• Strong CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms with good understanding of big data
• Experience with Hadoop data management including technologies like Apache sqoop, SQL, Hive, HBase to name a few.
• Experience with RDBMS technologies including Oracle
• Land data from various firm sources into big data warehouse
• Design and tune schema for data landed on platform
• Partner with information modelling teams on firmwide logical data models.
• Primary subject matter expert (SME) for data in analytics platform.
The Macro BIG technology team is part of the Macro front office technology that supports the global Sales, Trading, eCommerce and research organizations across FX, Rates and Commodities lines of business. The group is responsible for building analytics and the data platform. This platform delivers insight to sales and trading to optimize sales and trading decision making in addition to strategic decision making
The BIG group is hiring data engineers to help us build our next generation business analytics platform. We will land financial data from various front office and back office platforms and will be the primary source of data for running business analytics. This is a great opportunity to work at the intersection of critical front office facing data analytics and big data technologies
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.