Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.The CCB Customer & Marketing Analytics (CMA) team serves as an internal consultancy partnering across lines of business to build a cohesive marketing and customer experience. By offering domain skill set and governance across different channels, including chase.com, third- party media, search, social and mobile the LOB marketers will be empowered with industry leading tools and analytics to drive their business programs.
The CMA Business Intelligence team is tasked with integrating data across the LOBs and providing business stakeholders with a holistic view of customers and marketing. It will also enable process and data standardization across the organization. A key task is to enable easy accessibility of marketing data and ability to use it in conjunction with existing customer data and other data sources. The team will also lead adoption of new tools and platforms being leveraged across the industry. The group will help create a unified and best in class marketing analytics infrastructure by establishing new platforms and vendor partnerships.
A key long term goal of the team is to make analytics and integrated customer data 'actionable' by creating interfaces to deployment platforms where the marketing strategies get implemented with 'speed-to-market'. This would also encompass the broader infrastructure initiatives to get the best in class tools and software in place.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for end to end development of data visualizations and dashboards in Tableau, as well as ad-hoc analytics and business analyst support related to the marketing analytics platform.
· Support and manage BI reporting and dashboards on the portal. Drive the set up and production of dashboards measuring KPIs across LOBs within the firm
· Drive innovation with LOB stakeholders during agile development sessions to create and improve dashboards leveraging newly on-boarded data sources
· Query data and merge information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making by the businesslol
· Analyze data using tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, SQL and SAS to develop and automate reports or analysis that lead to actionable business insights
· Work with other Analytics teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data and present recommendations to the businesses in a clear and logical manner
· Support ongoing development of marketing analytics platform by partnering with business to identify needs, define new data sets, technical testing and launch support including training of new users
· Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize the potential of digital data within the organization
· Drive automation of new and existing processes
· Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and provide recommendations for testing new and emerging technology
· Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
· Minimum of 4 years experience in data management projects, preferably related to customer or marketing analytics or in the financial services domain
· Minimum 3 years experience developing data visualization and presentations preferably with Tableau
· Experience with business intelligence dashboard and reporting tools such as Alteryx, Microsoft (including PowerBI) or Qlik
· Experience with relational databases utilizing SQL to pull and summarize large datasets, report creation and ad-hoc analyses
· Knowledge of modern MPP databases and big-data (Hadoop) concepts
· Experience in reporting development and testing, and ability to interpret unstructured data and draw objective inferences given known limitations of the data
· Demonstrated Ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data
· Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and partners from a variety of business functions
· Self-starter who can provide thought leadership and drive results in a dynamic and fast evolving environment
· Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and influence business partnersBachelor’s degree required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.