J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
The CIB Project Management Organization is looking a Senior Business Analyst to support the broad program, project & process agendas in Mumbai. The new Mumbai hire will help manage high priority, cross LOB programs aimed at improving operational controls for certain key requirements. Our group supports a mixture of projects related to Finance and Operational processes and Regulatory changes across multiple businesses in the Investment Bank. As a Senior Business Analyst you will work with a Program Manager tasked with driving execution of these critical programs.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, tracking action items and other project related materials.
- Manage communication of status updates to stakeholders through presentations and reports used in different forums.
- Partner with stakeholders, providing guidance and analysis, helping identify and escalate issues/risks/dependencies and facilitating communication across teams.
- Assist with coordinating working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
- Participate in execution of testing and planning
- Assist with ad hoc requests across the CIB Program Management organization
Skills and Qualifications:
The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment. Additional qualifications:
Bachelors Degree required, Masters is an advantage
Working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) and PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project
- 1 - 3 years business process project experience is a plus
- Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets in a changing work environment
Strong analytical, data management and problem solving skills
Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Accounting skills/experience a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively and comfortably with senior managers
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Prior business analyst and testing experience on projects would be an advantage
Knowledge of Investment Bank businesses and high-level transaction flow is a plus