JP Morgan Chase is committed to providing their employees with the best possible products and services. The Human Resources Oversight and Control Function is committed to continuous improvement of the operational risk and control environment and improving overall business performance.
The Human Resources Oversight and Control team provides strategic support to Senior Human Resources Executives in the management of the operational risk and control environment, servicing the entire global population of JPMC, currently totalling over 260,000 employees worldwide, in 60 countries. The HR Oversight and Control team is global and has representation across North America, Latin America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. This role will also focus on strengthening the control environment, improving business performance and partnering with internal control partners to ensure the agenda is delivered to protect the HR function from the various risks inherent to its processes.
The Human Resources Oversight and Controls Team also supports HR’s execution of the firm’s Office of Legal Obligation Program. The Office of Legal Obligations (OLO) is a Firmwide, global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business, Oversight & Control, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to proactively manage regulatory changes into our operations and allow us to trace end-to-end connections between laws, rules and regulations and policies, procedures and/or other documentation.
Working within the Human Resources Oversight & Control Centre of Excellence Team, to drive all RCSA-related activities (annual process, control testing, action plans/issue management) as well control activities. These include Inter Affiliate Services (IAS), Office of Legal Obligations (OLO), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Consecutive Leave, and all other control activities.
- Support the development, organization and execution of the OLO program for HR
- Build and develop relationships within HR Functions, working in close collaboration with Function Subject Matter Expert’s and stakeholders to execute the deliverables of the OLO Program.
- Objectively review and examine procedures to assess sufficiency in accordance with specific legal obligations.
- Partnering with Risk and Control partners and HR Oversight & Control partners to advise, guide, and support Global HR groups by supporting firm-wide strategic initiatives
- Execute programme deliverables of the Corporate HR Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) in partnership with the HR business
- Assist business managers in developing Root cause of analysis of any issues identified and monitor the progress on the action plans
- Ensure adherence to the required firm wide policies and procedures around RCSA, Issue Issue Management, Office of Legal Obligations, Consecutive Leave, Cyber Risk Polices, Risk Events, Privacy breaches, User Tools and SOX.