When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, Cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
As an Incident Management Analyst, you are responsible for the following:
• Providing 24 x 7 production support coverage on a rotating basis with primary hours being Sun–Wed 7:30 AM-8:00 PM ET or Wed-Sat 7:30 AM-8:00 PM ET (Weekends required on a rotational basis)
• Manage incident management bridge calls with support teams, on-call support application teams and management
• Assist other CB production support staff and CB applications in driving to resolution of production issues
• Assist in driving to root cause for CB owned and impacting incidents
• Writing timely and accurate executive style technical communications
• Provide detailed notes of highly visible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to the on-call production support staff
• Provide subject matter expertise for CB support issues. Represent CB for enterprise-wide issues and coordinate efforts with other LOB PACs.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, information systems, computer science or related field preferred
• 7+ years of experience within a technology environment
• 3+ years of Incident Management experience.
• ITIL Framework V3 certification
• Experience with mainframe, distributed platforms and network topologies
• Extensive customer service and client interaction skills
• Experience conducting root cause analysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify production issues
• Ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues
• Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment
• Proven verbal and written communication skills for both technical and business audiences
• Excellent documentation skills
• Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.