JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
As an Application Developer for data warehouse and reporting platforms within Core Credit Risk Technology, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing solutions within mature technology environments. You will demonstrate strong object-oriented design skills and strong analytical capabilities. Knowledge of distributed computing infrastructures is highly desirable. The application has over 5,000 users in JPMorgan's Wholesale Bank, including the Investment Bank, TSS, Asset Management and the Commercial Bank. An individual with sufficient experience may be able to take on leadership role with responsibility for a subcomponent within the team.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• 5+ Years of professional software development experience in the financial services industry
• Experience using Rapid Application Development (RAD) tools and methodology
• Experience with standard SDLC in banking
• Fluency in Excel, MS-Access and VBA
• Fluency with RDBMS's (preferably Sybase, SQL Server, or Oracle)
• Strong Transact SQL development and query tuning skills
• Experience in data modeling
• Experience with solutions involving very varied data sets and multiple source systems
• Understanding of Object-Oriented programming principles and service-oriented approaches
• Ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing
• Attention to detail, especially with respect to coding for exceptional cases
• Highly organized and personally motivated to build state-of-the-art software
• Team player who actively and openly shares knowledge for the benefit of the entire team
• Working experience meeting regulatory/ compliance needs
· Strong PL/SQL development and query tuning skills
· MS SSRS
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.