As a Portfolio Analyst in Asset Based Lending, your responsibility will be to assist Credit Risk Managers in managing a portfolio of Commercial Banking clients who have Asset Based loans. The role involves analyzing financial performance and collateral, preparing approval documentation, interacting with clients and other product partners within JPM, and ensuring compliance with internal policies.
ABL Portfolio Analysts:
· Analyze/spread financial data and communicate financial and collateral performance to Credit Risk Managers.
· Assist in the preparation of approval documentation for client requests, amendments, restructures, and annual reviews along with other ad hoc requests to support the Credit Risk Managers.
· Participate in approval meetings and client meetings.
· Ensure all relevant credit file documentation is maintained in DealWorks and monitor and clear internal documentation events.
· Maintain responsibility for the completion and accuracy of the Monthly Portfolio Review reports, desk audits, regulatory reporting, and other information requests.
· Asset Based financing knowledge strongly preferred
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Strong attention to detail and solid work ethic
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.