Wealth Management - COB KYC US Operations Analyst
Primary responsibility is to perform KYC.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Responsible for preparing tax returns/preparing accounting/account administration activities.
· Able to prepare moderate to complex tax returns with limited supervision.
· This role requires meticulous attention to detail.
· An acute awareness of the high risk, time critical and complex nature of the Private Banking environment.
· An ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential.
· Flexible to work overtime and on holidays.
· Flexible to work night shifts to support US Clients and Business Partners.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and accounting packages.
· Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
· A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
· Client focused
· Good time management skills
· Uses initiative & readily questions
· Must be very detailed oriented.
· Excellent written & spoken English communication skills.
· Multi-tasking quality
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to understand and articulate business goals
· Needs to have strong Tax related product knowledge and background
· Knowledge of the operating and compliance standards and audit requirements of the department
· Worked in an automated Processing environment.
· Inter-CA / CA / CPA / CFA (US) with 1-3 years of experience in the Tax / Accounting services industry. Must have prior
· Tax services experience required, Private Banking operations experience would be beneficial.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.