JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Program Manager for Clearing Collateral Management Technology. Candidate will be responsible for leading a small team of Business Analysts in developing business requirements and strategy for non-cleared derivatives collateral. Role is also responsible for partnering for driving the overall product strategy working closely with Technology Leads, Architects and key stakeholders to deliver a unified technology solution that will ultimately service all lines of business within the Corporate and Investment Bank.
• 10+ years of hands-on Project Management, Business Analysis, or Product Owner experience.
• Experienced in collecting, organizing and tracking requirements (requirements management).
• Hands on experience as Product Owner in an Agile organization.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and influence the business and technology strategy.
Responsible for acquiring stakeholder consensus for all documented functional requirements.
• Work with the different development teams to assist in documenting the system designs.
• Act as a liaison between Business Users/SMEs and developers to ensure proper documentation of the system requirements and technical specifications in order to specify the overall functional requirements.
• Participate in reviews of design/architecture artifacts to ensure that the outcome is consistent with business needs.
• Work within the change control process to document and update changing system requirements.
• Participate in the planning and execution of QA/UAT testing of applications.
• Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.
• Excellent analytical skills, especially pertaining to data analysis.
• Experience delivering high quality enterprise technology solutions leveraging internal, vendor or industry tools.
• Financial Services systems experience, particularly in derivatives trading, processing, and/or collateral management strongly preferred.
• Understanding of technology query tools (SQL, etc) and ability to construct simple queries.
• Flexible, innovative, with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.