Infrastructure Developer to engineer next generation infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform.
The successful candidate will have strong competency in Python development Java and
a range of infrastructure technologies in the compute storage and network domains, such as
virtual machine, containers, etc.
This IAAS Infrastructure Development Lead focuses on working with a team of engineers
develop automation solutions.
Must be able to create end to end systems models ensure technology interoperability and
flexible integration with other systems through application programming interfaces.
Documentation is a must for existing and proposed solutions as well as the ability to provide
complex troubleshooting/support when all other options have been exhausted.
In the role of Infrastructure Development Lead you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of the organization's business needs
- Recommending solutions to meet the business needs including build vs. buy analysis
- Design and development of placement and provisioning solutions that are fault tolerant and
- Defining best practices and measures within the existing solution set
Develop Solution Leadership & Strategy:
- Analyze emerging technologies in the automation space including OpenStack translating
implications of the technologies into an effective IT vision and strategy
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and the latest technology innovations to forecast solutions
and anticipate emerging business changes
- Lead and influence the design and development of standards API payloads and interfaces
- Lead and influence decisions regarding changes to systems and applications
- Collaborate with other technologists across Global Technology to assess the current state
develop an end state vision and a road map to implement it
Strong Business Partnership:
- Articulates the business value and impact of advanced technical and non-technical information
with ease and knows when to seek management assistance
- Documents medium-to-large scale projects and delivers presentations to a wide variety of
audiences with minimal supervision
- Actively provides feedback and strategic recommendations
- Collaborates interactively with interface partners to ensure that API solutions are complete
resilient robust and easy to troubleshoot
- Affects change within sphere of influence and leads development of innovative improvements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.