The Fixed Assets & Accounting Analyst will support the Fixed Assets operations and will also be responsible for the Accounting processes for Accounts Payable and T&E products, for three different legal entities.
· Provide support to the Fixed Assets operations, including Capitalizations, Depreciations, Asset Sales, etc.
· Take ownership of the GSSO GL Accounts, perform different reconciliations processes and take corrective measures when required.
· Review and post documents previously parked by the other members of the GSSO team.
· Maintain updated inventories for each GL Account and ensure proper supporting documentation for each entry.
· Respond to both internal and external audit requirements.
· Manage month end closing activities.
· Public Accountant studies.
· At least two years of experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
· At least one year of experience in Fixed Assets processes.
· Fluent in English.
· Knowledge of Excel (advanced) is mandatory.
· Knowledge on SAP is a must.
· Background on control environment basics, risks analysis and mitigating controls is a plus.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Control oriented and organized
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Able to prioritize and multi-task
· Pro-active attitude to problem solving and execution
· Ability to work alone and in a team structure.
· Able to work in a fast paced production environment.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.