The GSO Middleware Operate team within GTI is responsible for the operation and management of various mission-critical middleware technologies including web, application integration and messaging. The team is responsible for developing software solutions that drive the automation and efficiency strategies for the GSO Middleware Operate Team. This automation team partners with various teams across
GTI to deliver a data-driven, software-defined, straight-through provisioned environment which expands and contracts at the speed of the business need.
As Full Stack Infrastructure Developer working in the GSO Middleware Automation Team, you will be acting as the enabler of automation of services by integrating systems, defining interfaces and developing services.
• Develop micro services and abstraction layers to communicate with various Middleware systems such as web servers, application servers & other Middleware products.
• Integrate all components to build a straight through automated system.
• Develop operational tools and automated test suites.
• Interface with engineering, operations teams, and vendors to identify the technologies required for a modern
software driven technology infrastructure.
• Contribute to team code reviews and development skills coaching of more junior developers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life
cycle, build processes, testing, and operations including Agile development constructs
• Strong understanding of the web services industry, highly scalable web servers and caching servers, REST and
• IT Infrastructure background in systems or network administration
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Highly organized and experienced in managing multiple tasks under pressure
• Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Focus on customers, ownership, operations and the ability to deliver results
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Expertise in Python
• High level of proficiency debugging and analyzing complex software systems, including a willingness to deep-dive
into all layers of the technology stack
• Middleware, Networking, internet, and operating system security fundamentals
• Knowledge of system performance and monitoring
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.