As a Commercial Credit Analyst for Chase Merchant Services, you will support expert level underwriting and portfolio management functions associated with our strategic client base
· Analyze business financial statements and account histories
· Prepare credit memoranda with a focus on writing narratives on the underlying client’s solvency and inherent risks
· Stay informed about factors affecting a variety of industries and connect these with possible impacts to our clients
· Recognize possible risks that a client’s business may pose to the organization, including financial and reputational, and be able to recommend actions to mitigate such risks
· Discuss a client’s financial position and business with that client in a professional manner
· Minimum of 12 hours of college level courses in accounting or finance, or relevant work experience including financial statement spreading
· Minimum 3+ years of experience as a commercial credit analyst within a commercial credit or banking environment
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
· Advanced level analytical and business writing ability
· Ability to understand and interpret business financial statements, tax returns, and generally accepted accounting principles.
· Extensive ability to make sound credit decisions through the analysis of business financial statements, industry information, and information derived from client interviews.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Experience with Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and other regulatory compliance
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.