JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
JPMC is seeking a Occupancy Data Infrastructure Leader for its Global Real Estate organization. The position will play a key role in supporting Global Real Estate’s Corporate Location Strategy – a top strategic priority for the firm - across multiple lines of businesses in locations globally.
Corporate Location Strategy focuses on optimizing our global work-force locations, including consolidating into world-class corporate centers of excellence that enhance our client support, employee satisfaction, productivity and controls, while optimizing operating costs.
Global Real Estate manages the firm's real estate assets and investments and partners with the lines of business to proactively address their real estate needs.
This role is responsible for the integration of JPMC workforce and location data into a single, consistent data set, and delivery of tailored occupancy data for analysis and reporting. The role will partner closely with multiple stakeholders, including:
Corporate Location Strategy Analytics and Advisory teams, to support strategic line of business decisions, (e.g. integration, co-location), and to drive the firm’s overall location strategy.
Global Real Estate Regional and Client managers, to deliver standard reports and data sets that support both strategic and tactical occupancy decisions
Global Real Estate Finance, to deliver standard reports and data sets that enable detailed allocation analyses and explanations, as well as overall portfolio governance
Human Resources and Global Real Estate systems, to source necessary workforce and location data, respectively
Core Infrastructure Design, Development, and Processing
- Design and manage overall workforce, location, and occupancy data architecture
- Run comprehensive extract, transform, and report procedures
- Develop and script point solutions
- Manage production / break / fix procedures
- Develop business requirements and co-lead transformation or enablement efforts with technology
- Oversee and maintain documentation
- Partner with GRE and Corporate Location Strategy teams, as well as GRE and Corporate data providers
- Identify, communicate, and resolve cross-functional dependencies and challenges
- Support the implementation of key business decisions and change efforts
- Define and manage service level agreements with technology and data providers
- Deliver presentations with ability to recognize and incorporate feedback
Develop and manage personnel learning, growth and career path opportunities
Create work plans and manage expectations and quality standards for required deliverables
Ensure conformity of Location Analytics solutions to corporate standards:
- Security / control / attestation
- Data structure, MDM, and integrity
- Project lifecycle protocols
For prompt consideration please ensure you update the ‘current employer’ section of your profile (in addition to attaching a resume).