The J.P. Morgan Economic Research team is seeking for new member, based in São Paulo. The team is responsible of the coverage of Brazil, tracking economic and political developments in the country.
· Research and update of macroeconomic data
· Development and update of quantitative models, databases and presentations to investors
· Assist economists in the creation of research reports and forecasts
· Students of Economics or Engineering;
· Graduation in Dec/2018 or later;
· Fluent in English;
· Knowledge of MS Office package
· Knowledge of Eviews is desirable
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.