The Home Lending Planning and Analysis team is seeking a qualified candidate with outstanding problem solving, planning, prioritization, influencing and relationship building skills to ensure key initiatives of the group are executed. The group's initiatives are broadly categorized into (i) providing timely and accurate financial information for senior management decision making, (ii) coordinating and managing the development of senior management presentations, and (iii) partnering with groups across the organization to effectively meet key deliverables. Successful candidates will be expected to be move up the learning curve quickly, maintain and enhance processes and relationships and be a key contributor to ensure Home Lending goals and initiatives are successfully achieved.
The team serves an extremely important function responsible for earnings releases, external investor presentations, senior management business reviews and other reporting/analytics. We collaborate with business partners across the organization to understand the financial performance, strategy and key initiatives of the business for purposes of presenting to senior management to make decisions. This role provides a highly visible platform to gain regular senior management exposure while obtaining extensive knowledge of the Home Lending business.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide support for quarterly earnings releases and analyst presentations
· Compile business review presentations for the CEO
· Perform analysis on financial information and present results to senior management
· Analyze and communicate business strategy and results to investors
· Develop competitor analysis presentations comparing JPMC with industry peers
· Provide CFO with direct support on various projects
· The candidate must be a self-starter, work well collaboratively and be able to work in a fast paced, results-driven environment
· BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field with 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in the financial services industry
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - ability to synthesize financial information into concise, insightful and actionable recommendations; comfortable presenting to management
· Solid partnership skills - ability to partner across all levels in Finance, the Business and other functional areas
· Professional character - strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results oriented
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.