- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Implementation Methodologies and the Software Development Life-cycle (Agile)
- Source control tools specifically Git and Stash
- Development Tools (Xcode, Android Studio, Eclipse)
- Computer Science and Object-oriented Programming
- Relational Database Management System
- Working knowledge of continuous integration environments and implementations
- 5-7 years of Mobile application development in iOS and Android.
- Service-Oriented Architecture knowledge is a MUST. (SOAP/REST Web Service).
- Possess a functional orientation, understanding how development work translates to the business end-user.
- Have background interfacing directly with stakeholders across management spectrum.
- Be able to understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical requirements, plans, and designs.
- An extensive working experience and advanced knowledge in server-side, web and mobile technologiesNice to have:
- Banking or finance experience
- HTML 5 specific knowledge PREFERRED.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.