JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutions and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank; and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Private Banking, which includes both the Private Bank and Private Wealth Management businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and was recognized in February 2010 by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals in the United States. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states.
The Banker is the face of JPMorgan's Private Banking business. The Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
- Responsible for sale and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients
- Leverage and coordinate specialists (Investor, Capital Advisor, Trust and Estate Advisor and Wealth Advisor) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced
- Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships
- Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
- Provide guidance to junior staff
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
- Proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
- Connections within Private Banking core client space and professional centers of influence
- Coachable professional with good "business sense" and an energetic/dynamic personality
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model
- Seven plus years experience in Private Banking working with High Net and Ultra High Net individuals and families or related fields within financial services
- Licenses 7, 63 required for position
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD or CFA preferred
JP Morgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JP Morgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action employer, M/F/D/V