JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Tax Operations and Oversight (TOO) is a team that works across Chase Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) to ensure compliance to tax reporting regulations by implementing and maintaining appropriate governance, oversight and controls. The organization also operates as a critical partner to Asset Management, Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Bank to support some of their operational tax reporting needs. Our employees embrace the Five Keys to a Great Customer Experience.
TOO consists of the following functions:
Merchant Services is the global payment acceptance and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud management and data security solutions, capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies. The company’s proprietary platforms provide integrated commerce solutions for all major credit and debit card payments as well as mobile payments. Merchant Services has uniquely combined proven payment technology with a long legacy of merchant advocacy that creates quantifiable value for ecommerce companies.
Information Reporting team associate monitors compliance with domestic and foreign tax information reporting and tax withholding regulations. The Tax Associate assists the Tax Manager in complying with Federal, State and foreign tax information requirements, including regulations related to Forms 1099K, 1099C and 1099MISC reporting and withholding.
· Bachelor Degree Business/Accounting
· Minimum 2-5 years of relevant tax experience and demonstrated ability to positively interface with other departments, colleagues, senior management and external clients is required
· Industry experience (financial services/payment processing) would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of operations and controls of various financial systems and software applications such as (SAP, Enterprise Performance Mgmt System) and the ability to extract and utilize the information from these systems.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - job requires communicating tax rules/regulations in understandable ways to business teams and customers and working directly with project teams on tax functionality.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Advanced analytical and mathematical skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.