As a member of the Centralized Support Services (CSS) Service Channel Management team, you will work with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) teams, line of business, IT, Analytics and other partners in support of the Mortgage/Card/Auto/Retail IVR products. The team develops customer experience insights, identifies self-service and automation improvements and engages with the business to support operational goals and strategy. The team is responsible for product management of the IVR solutions. Core functions of the team involve creating solution analysis, benefits analysis, change requirements/stories creation, line of business engagement, project and product change delivery, production environment support and formation of IVR COE practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Use and create IVR data measurements and analyze behaviors and performance
· Develop business knowledge of the functional area and processes to understand customer needs, behaviors, data and systems information to support Call Center functions
· Identify recommendations for experience and solution efficiency improvements
· Collaborate with partners on the creation of business case benefits
· Discover and create business requirements and agile epics/stories, collaborating with the business, support partners and agile delivery teams through implementation
· Create solution support documentation including process work flows, solution interaction flows (call flows), design documents and policy and procedure documents.
· Manage solution, process and supporting team artifacts in SharePoint
· Perform solution testing in change delivery and production validation
· Manage solution change management and approval processes, controls
· Identify and manage improvements for solution controls and documentation
· Present timely, compelling, fact based analysis that explain the business “story” behind the data performance identifying performance trends
· Conduct recurring engagements with clients and support partners, maintaining relationships
· Provide leadership & mentorship to others, investing in their growth and development
· Strong understanding of service operations & customer experience
· Preferred: 3+ years working knowledge of contact center operations or technology solutions
· Demonstrated experience with business analysis, problem identification and resolution
· Experience working on projects involving multiple partners
· Solid understanding of contact center metrics, drivers and customer behaviors
· Preferred: Knowledge of IVR and contact center solution industry practices, competitor practices and service solution innovation insights
· Experience in managing products role a plus
· Preferred: Experience delivering continuous process improvements
· Ability to communicate to a wide range of users, levels of management and IT providers (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
· Strong Teamwork, Customer Engagement Skills
· Excellent multitasking, time management, organizational and planning skills
· Analytical mindset, able to develop meaningful questions and detailed-oriented
· Strong work ethic and ability to work in dependently as well as eager to collaborate in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to constantly changing needs
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Experience with Business Analysis practice discipline, problem identification and resolution
· ++Experience executing a Business Analyst or Product Owner role in Agile delivery a plus
· Experience working with SharePoint
· Strong experience using core Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
· ++Experience using Microsoft Visio a plus
· ++Query analysis and data model skills a plus
· ++Experience using ClickFox, journey analytics, voice analytics solutions a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.