Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an
outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs
in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
Retail Desktop Services (RDS) supports and manages the Retail
Branch IT devices in the Branch environment including ATM/eATM,
desktops, laptops, servers, printers, UPS, and all peripherals.
We are currently seeking a Vice President in Technology Operations.
This individual will manage a team of contractors supplied by different
vendors including the Managed Print Services for the branch. S/he will
also be responsible for daily oversight and reporting of the different
vendors in the branch environment.
Individual will need to have a deep understanding and proven
experience within the following areas: IT Risk and Control,
Performance Metrics & Reporting, Process Re-Engineering, Technical
Problem Resolution, Business Applications Knowledge, Change Management,
Corporate IT Audit Process, Asset/Inventory Management, Risk Assessment,
and Customer Service.
- Oversee a small team of approximately 10 vendor supplied contractors
supporting both the break fix and managed print services ensuring world
class support to our Branch environment.
- Focus on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Communicate business and work area plans and goals to Management,
Application Development, Shared Services Partners and Clients to secure
- Provide leadership for key project initiatives. Work with Project
and Product Managers to provide visibility of platform and project
health to our stakeholders.
- Champion continuous improvement, including devising new strategies
and new opportunities. Set performance standards for the team and
ensure operations achieve or exceed performance metrics.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology with variety of technology exposure.
- 10 years experience managing small or large teams in an IT or operational environment.
- Prior experience working with vendors and contractors in a financial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a stressful environment.
- Must possess ability to exercise excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Proven analytical, problem solving, coaching, documentation, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of incident/change/work request tools is required; HP Service Manager, ITSM, EAGLE, are desired.