Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
• Telephone coverage for multiple executives
• Provide administrative support for the team
• Actively manage the calendars of multiple team members and work effectively with other administrative assistants to coordinate/plan meetings and conference calls, which may involve numerous time zones
• Book international & domestic travel arrangements and organize itineraries
• Process timely and accurate travel expense reports
• Develop and maintain electronic files as needed
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Manage general office needs such as ordering supplies, mail distribution, and floor maintenance
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• PowerPoint-savvy, Excel-savvy - must be able to make updates in team presentations
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
• Make yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
• Strong Technical skills – hardware and software
• Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
• Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
• Document/report/presentation preparation
• Calendar management/document organization
• Other administrative/general tasks
• Maintain department equipment (fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.)
• Coordinate group coverage (i.e., vacations, training and temporary assistance)
• Establish and maintain open communication policies with peers and managers across the country
• Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Minimum 5 years senior executive secretarial experience (3 years with high level ED or MD/SVP)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.