JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfillment of AML/KYC requirements.
CBCO is seeking a highly motivated individual who is able to handle a high level of complexity, able to shift focus of tasks with relative ease based on changing priorities, and is comfortable dealing with a sometimes stressful and fast-paced environment. As a Program Manager, you need a broad understanding of the organization and business strategy to drive initiatives that meet strategic goals and that are critical to the efficient and effective operation of CBCO.
- Leads development and delivery of business reporting including scorecard metrics & results, organizational performance (Executive Management Report/Quarterly Business Report), partner reporting, etc.
- Manages relationship with Finance partners and related financial reporting, including Occupancy Expenses and Travel & Expense management
- Clearly defines program objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan, and oversee the execution of that plan
- Executes various strategic business initiatives and functions such as offshoring opportunities, proposal content review, ad hoc requests, etc.
- Represents CBCO organization with internal business partners; ensure objectives, concerns, etc are receiving attention and are being addressed; participate on CB business manager meetings
- Manages internal organization communications including partner marketing, organization changes, monthly training forums and leadership meetings
- Manages and oversees CBCO Business Management responsibilities, including finance, training, resiliency, control governance and testing, and facilities management
- Manages and integrates multiple work streams and coordinate resources
- Builds relationships that promotes a client/customer centered organization
- Owns client experience performance including analysis and reporting of results and recommendations for improvement
- Provides back up coverage to business office team