Asset Wealth Management, APAC Recruiting Research & Sourcing, Associate
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world.
As an Executive Recruiting Research and Sourcing Associate you will be part of a global team, collaborating across J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management to identify, source, and recruit top talent for the firm. This role is critical to ensuring a sustained competitive advantage for the firm as you will be focused on developing talent that is normally not found through the traditional active sourcing channels. The team focuses on recruiting for specific active openings, confidential initiatives, niche hiring, competitive market mapping, and strategic pipelining for key openings.
You will be responsible for partnering with lateral recruiters to develop and execute the sourcing strategies that would identify and attract passive, high potential and diverse talent both internally and externally, through meeting with hiring managers, taking the role specification, managing outreach procedures and becoming a trusted subject matter expert. Key to this will be building strong relationships with the lateral recruiters, the client business, HR business partners, and external industry and diversity networks.
In addition, the Sourcer will concentrate on our internal mobility efforts, communicating with various talent forums and developing slates of internal candidates to our searches.
· Identify and direct source passive candidates for a variety of roles across the region
· Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates during and after interview process
· Create an external brand with the aligned talent pools for the area supported
· Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business
· Ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly
· Research, implement and maintain leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources that improve candidate relationship development
· Partner with line-recruiters to directly source and recruit qualified passive candidates through a wide variety of channels
· 4+ years’ recruiting and/or direct sourcing experience in an executive search agency or corporate recruiting organization
· Strong focus on directly sourcing passive candidates through cold-calling and direct outreach
· Fluency in Mandarin and/or Japanese a plus
· Previous experience in Financial Services desired
· Creative sourcing abilities including experience with Boolean and related search techniques
· Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills
· Experience with LinkedIN Recruiter and related sourcing tools
· Capacity to creatively use non-recruiting resources/databases for market mapping and candidate identification
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
· Name generation, networking and relationship building skills preferred
· Demonstrated ability to partner effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment
· Experience working and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
· Ability to implement creative and unique relationship development programs and strategies
· Strong project management with ability to manage complex assignments and multiple priorities while delivering a high level of client service
· Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong sense of teamwork and accountability
· Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including strong influencing and presentation skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.