J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) is a global team of 1700 heads that plays a critical role in introducing new clients to the CIB as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JP Morgan infrastructure. The Local Due Diligence effort is a strategic initiative aimed at designing and implementing a standardized and consistent client onboarding and renewal process; while also delivering world-class client experience.
Manage high risk enterprise projects by leveraging best-in-class project management skills and strong functional / architectural expertise.
The Product Development team implements solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge processes that form the core of our key business, enabling the firm to operate with maximum efficiently, in compliance with regulations and in new markets and products.
The team is currently hiring a Project Manager / Business Analyst who will define and manage process solutions alongside existing team members and colleagues in other technology and business teams.
We are responsible for delivering complex projects which have impact across the organisation; partnering with teams across the firm to deliver solutions, driving and implementing the organisational functional and technical strategies.
The complexity of the projects require strong analytical and collaboration skills to design and implement innovative solutions.
As a Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be responsible to identify, assess, and document business requirements, act as product owner to recommend business priorities and advise stakeholders on options, risks and costs, and drive implementation.
- Mapping current state vs target state global and local KYC standards; resolving gaps or differences as needed
- Interviewing internal and external stakeholders to gather facts and finalize requirements
- Documenting requirements artifacts or use cases
- Identifying issues and communicating options and resolutions to others
- End to end ownership of scope from concept through requirements; contribute to process design and test approach, aid in defect research/remediation
- Thought leadership to generate process improvements and elevate client and operational experience
- Coordination with vendor as needed on co-development efforts
- Define and contribute to training, procedures, executive summaries and project plans
- Own and drive implementation of agreed process change through a structured change management process
- Deliver project commitments on time, within budget and with quality
- Create a positive team environment that fosters innovation and efficiency
- College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years program or project management and/or analysis experience; demonstrated data analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in business process re-engineering and business analytics concepts
- A proven track record of working autonomously to own, manage and deliver complex operational or technology process change
- Strong client focus: Be a trusted partner, listen and act on feedback, foster teamwork
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Agile requirements artifacts: use cases, story maps, domain diagrams, specification by example
- Proficient with Microsoft products- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio
- Proficient with MIS reporting queries and tools
- Practical experience of applying core program or project management principles
- Understanding of the firm's business practices and familiarity with products and services
- Experience working with global applications and within the global regulatory environment
- Experience working with a vendor preferred
- Strong knowledge of KYC/AML related knowledge preferred
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.