· Works with the CMC/CMSO to drive the development of new profitable Cash Management business while maintaining and growing the existing portfolio.
· Prepares pre-call planning materials, pricing, and client facing proposals to support business development.
· Owns Cash Management Business processes. Ensures processes are followed consistently and retain supporting materials appropriately. (i.e.: Exception Pricing Process, RCSA processes, pipeline management, etc.)
· Identifies opportunities for client product penetration independently. Consistently reviews available tools and drives national initiatives to achieve measurable results.
· Conveys a professional, knowledgeable and confident demeanor over the phone and in person.
· Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships with CMC/CMSO/BRM/IC and other key resources.
· Participates in partner meetings and communicates key Cash Management messages timely and accurately.
· Coordinates complex implementations across products confidently and accurately. Ensures proactive communication of customer expectations manages timelines and deliverables and partners with client to successfully implement Cash Management products.
· Protects the firm by applying sound risk management protocols and complying with regulatory requirements adhering to all risk and authorities matrixes, RCSA processes and AML/KYC requirements. Takes ownership of escalated Cash Management client issues and leverages the appropriate resources to champion results.
· Performs accurate and timely entry into Chase CONNECT, TSDM, etc.
Experience / Knowledge:
o Two + years of Cash Management product/systems knowledge
o Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field preferred
o Relationship Building – Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners. Ability to influence those outside of direct management control.
o Marketing Expertise – Ability to proactively and creatively develop materials to present solutions to clients and prospects.
o Business Acumen – Ability to follow detailed processes and complete tasks. Ability to understand how actions relate to overall business objectives.
o Time Management – Ability to establish and consistently follow a disciplined process to plan activities, manage time and accomplish tasks and objectives.
o Judgment and Professionalism – Ability to make sound decisions that consider and balance the needs of the customer and the bank. Ability to display professionalism in written and oral communications, both internally and externally.
Drive and Motivation - Ability to demonstrate tenacity, focus, discipline and self impetus to accomplish results.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.