Chase is the neighbourhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking a highly effective and innovative Associate Digital Payments Product Owner to lead the rapidly growing product development efforts of all the Chase Digital payments initiatives. In this role, the candidate will drive Chase’s rapidly developing payment roadmap using their expertise in product development, technical architecture and design along with their history of supporting successful product releases. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners will be required to develop a unified customer experience across all varieties of consumer product sets.
The desired candidate will partner across the business to develop an ever evolving roadmap to drive business objectives forward as well as keep Chase on the leading edge of the rapidly changing technology payments landscape. He or she will lead cross functional teams of core engineering, design, and technical leaders from across Chase to tests and deliver a robust feature set to market.
The successful candidate will be outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovation lifecycle product roadmap, and have a management style that fosters teamwork.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong technical background, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital payments and emerging technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Serve as an feature product owner of both the ChasePay iOS and Android mobile applications
- Recommend implementation roadmap to incrementally deliver new functionality to the customers in an Agile manner, while gradually building on the foundation to deliver more sophisticated capabilities through a customer centric approach and innovation
- Identify existing gaps, optimizations and future opportunities for the product and capabilities needed for effective operationalization of the product
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, design and product requirements, and other materials as needed to support technical design and development
- Manage cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholder communications to ensure business needs are met
- Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communications
- Work closely with business and technology teams in developing a cohesive digital payment strategy that delivers the best products for our customers
- Drive planning, execution and go to market strategies for new payment services