Wealth Management, Client Service Business Process and Control Group Project Manager, Associate
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion, over 235,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. We are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Private Banking is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, wealth structuring, philanthropy, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated team structure and a platform of depth and breadth.
The Client Service Global Business Process and Control Group works to ensure the Client Service Group has a sustainable and disciplined end to end control environment identifies and escalates issues with a sense of urgency, and implements tactical and systemic solutions in partnership with CSG to ensure issues are remediated in a timely matter. In addition, the Client Service Business Control Group partners with all other control functions: Oversight and Control, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Supervisory Management and Legal.
A core mission of the team is to support wealth management’s execution of the firm’s OLO Program. The Office of Legal Obligations (OLO) is a firm wide, global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business, Oversight & Control, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to proactively manage regulatory changes into our operations and allow us to trace end-to-end connections between laws, rules and regulations and policies, procedures and/or other documentation.
- Focus on the OLO initiative:
- Prioritize obligations for assessment and evaluate impact to Client Service organization
- Working closely with AWM and WM Program Leads to critically analyze procedures against obligations
- Drive engagement with key functions including Oversight & Control, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Business to understand impact to the Client Service business and collectively assess the sufficiency of current procedures
- Identify and update processes and procedures that require changes in response to procedural, regulatory or technology changes
- Create accurate, engaging and concise procedures, process maps and communications
- Project management with respect to action plan closure, issue resolution, and operating model changes
- Identify control gaps and opportunities to improve processes
- Provide guidance on controls, controls substantiation, root cause analysis, etc.
- Manage ongoing BAU change requests received from Service and Business partners for updates to processes and corresponding procedures
- Determine the best operating model to incorporate any changes in order be in compliance and still be easily executed/absorbed by Client Service
- Facilitate the approval of the operating model changes and procedural documents
- Determine the most effective method to communicate and implement the change in process, including partnering with the training and communications teams