This position will be part of the Global Identity and Access Management Platform Security team. This position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Information Security Request system which processes 80% of all mainframe security requests. In this position you will be working with other members of the team as well as line of business developers and security liaisons to implement changes and updates to both RACF and ACF2. This position requires strong ACF2, JCL, Cobol, SAS, CICS and DB2 Mainframe experience.The responsibilities include
- Support automation tools
- implement enhancements to automation tools
- Support ACF2 and RACF tool enhancements
- Perform Documentation reviews and updates.
- Support new product implementations
- GTI ECS SUPPORT
- Security analysis and certification of O/S system upgrades and new releases,
- Certify and test new security software releases
- Provide technical expertise to build tools to support automation and internal EAA initiatives
- Ensure effective corporate security solutions exists
Candidates must have at least 3-5 years ACF2 experience and have worked in a role specific to risk management, information security and/or system management
- Strong ACF2 skills
- Comprehensive Mainframe utilities skills(JCL, CICS, DB2)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of information security policies/practices
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry standard compliance issues
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, written and organization skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
Other Key Skills:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.