The Wholesale Client On-Boarding (WCOB) team is a global team with locations in major locations such as New York, Delaware, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore. The team functions in close partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JPMorgan infrastructure. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence is done with respect to new and existing relationships. This team is responsible for the enforcement of controls associated with Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements.
The Client On-boarding Specialist is accountable for successfully on-boarding new clients for the Corporate & Investment Bank in a high quality and timely manner. The Specialist is required to oversee the on-boarding of a client through a complex internal infrastructure, and applications.
• Verify and evaluate client information and client KYC records.
• Ensure client records are complete and accurate.
• Escalation point for WCOB team with key stakeholders and their clients.
• Matrix reporting line to main WCOB Hub in Hong Kong; responsibilities to include providing team updates, MIS, and ensuring team is inline with Global Operating Model.
• Monitor team’s capacity, KPI’s, and KRI’s to ensure a smooth and seamless on-boarding process for our clients and front-office.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.