J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
About Performance Management team
Focus for the team is to transform approach for day-to-day operational performance to achieve a culture of sustained high performance and agility. Design the necessary toolkit for teams and individuals to significantly improve current productivity levels and continuously exceed targets in productivity, quality, and customer service, ultimately creating an increased shareholder value. This will be achieved through tailored feedback from leaders supported by consistently applied practices, insightful reporting and analytics, improved performance measures, and clear accountability.
This role will be part of the Operation Analytics Concept Centre and the candidate will be working on advanced analytics projects to normalize performance variability across operations.
The candidate will be expected to:
● Perform in depth analysis to resolve a business problem by employing the appropriate tools available in the enterprise.
● Exhibit thought leadership and demonstrate analytical thinking to drive insights from data
● Identify new opportunities to bring new process improvements.
● Communicate data findings through engaging stories that are easy to understand
● Quickly assesses the big picture in complex situations and identify what is critical
● Routinely make decisions for best course of action and to drive business solutions.
● Support internal and external processes and workflows, suggest improvements based on data analysis and provide insights into the enterprise operations.
● Work with business domain experts to identify data relevant for analysis
● Provide and apply quality assurance best practices for data mining/analysis services.
● Develop new analytical methods and adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analytical models.
● Extract reports/ data, analyze and provide recommendations for the project undertaken
● Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
● The candidate should have at least 8+ years of relevant experience in analysis in retail, direct marketing, or other consumer-oriented business with large customer databases and minimum of 4+ years of experience in Operations Analytics
● Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics, data analytics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred.
● Experience working with the US Retail market is a plus.
● Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
● Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong understanding of data mining models, structures, theories, principles, and practices, including machine learning, statistics and text mining techniques.
● Hands-on experience on statistical and modeling tools such as SAS, R, Python and SQL.
● Experience in large scale data handling.
● Ability to guide and conduct research and drive valuable insights from data.
● Strong familiarity and experience with statistics, modeling, segmentation, optimization, forecasting, demand mitigation is a must
● Experience of visualization tools like Tableau is good to have.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.