Business Management Analyst
Latin America Team based in Mexico
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 200,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Wealth Management division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customised solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
Business Manager (BM) team for the Mexico is responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient approach to all regulatory and control matters across the platform. Accountabilities include project management of new initiatives for the platform and managing BAU operations to drive improvements in overall operational quality and execution.
· Proactively participate in control reviews and risk assessments for the entire business
· Support daily tasks and special project management activities related to new business initiatives and control agenda
· Partner with Tech & Ops to ensure delivery of key business projects on time, as well as set up of strategic system infrastructure, roadmaps and opportunities for productivity improvements
· Work closely with Control functions SM, Risk, Legal & Compliance to oversee execution of regulatory priorities
· Help to drive ongoing enhancements and modifications to internal processes
· At least 2 years of related experience
· Fluent English in both written and verbal communication
· Can do attitude and self-starter, proactive solution thinker
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to effectively summarize findings or critical information in a timely manner
· Team-oriented and collaborative
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Outstanding organization and people leadership skills
· Project management skills working with both strategic and tactical projects
· Understanding of Private Banking or Asset Management business including products and services
· Minimum qualifications would be a Bachelor's degree
The successful candidate will need to be proactive and action oriented with highly analytical skills and a ability for problem solving.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.