The successful candidate will act as the CFO and trusted advisor to two Cobrand Partner General Manager (GM) teams. More specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop a deep understanding of the components and drivers of the Partner Card P&L to help drive insights and analytics on the financial performance of the card portfolios
• Lead analytics (partnering with Centers of Excellence) to drive decision making on special offers, and investment analytics
• Work with Partner GMs and their teams, as well as with the Partner CFO, on the creation/communication of planning and forecasting activities including new accounts, key revenue
drivers, and non-interest expenses
• Regularly meet with GM teams / Partners to review actual financial performance and discuss Risks/Opportunities to budgets/forecasts.
• Create presentation materials on financial results to Partner GM teams as well as other leaders within the finance organization
• Lead team of offshore analysts to finalize monthly reporting and drive answers to follow up requests to various internal groups (e.g., P&A)
• Continually improve/streamline/off-shore recurring monthly reporting and meet all reporting deadlines
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a high-paced business environment, as well as possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics (or related discipline)
• Advanced degree or professional certification preferred
• 5+ years of analytical or financial experience (Credit Card / Consumer Finance background preferred)
• Excellent quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in
a fast- paced, dynamic environment
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with desire of using both in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders; ability to present, lead, support and influence
senior management and business development in deal process
• Strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the
• Superior organizational and process skills, attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work dynamically within a large, matrixed organization.
• Comfort in working with ambiguous objectives / goals
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint• Hyperion Essbase and SAP experience preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.