Asset Management – RDP Research Analyst Consumer – ED
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The European Equity Research group is currently looking for a Research Analyst to cover Consumer companies.
The main job responsibilities include:
• Research companies and industries; cover the given universe of European Consumer stocks.
• Make relative value comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
• Participate in managing regional and global analyst funds.
• Collaborate and communicate with a global network of JPMAM analysts.
• Absorbing job, requiring taking work home and long hours.
• Considerable contact with external parties.
• Work is fast-paced, with tight deadlines and high pressure for results.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Participative decision making.
• Requires an innovative and flexible approach.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer..
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.